- All Superinterfaces:
- GeometricObject2D, Shape2D
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- CircleLine2D, CircularShape2D, CirculinearBoundary2D, CirculinearContinuousCurve2D, CirculinearContour2D, CirculinearCurve2D, CirculinearCurveSet2D<T>, CirculinearDomain2D, CirculinearElement2D, CirculinearRing2D, LinearElement2D, LinearShape2D, PointSet2D, PointShape2D, Polygon2D
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractLine2D, BoundaryPolyCirculinearCurve2D, Circle2D, CircleArc2D, CirculinearContourArray2D, CirculinearCurveArray2D, GenericCirculinearDomain2D, GenericCirculinearRing2D, HRectangle2D, InvertedRay2D, Line2D, LineArc2D, LinearCurve2D, LinearRing2D, LineSegment2D, MultiPolygon2D, Point2D, PointArray2D, PolyCirculinearCurve2D, Polyline2D, Ray2D, Rectangle2D, SimplePolygon2D, StraightLine2D
public interface CirculinearShape2D
- extends Shape2D
CirculinearShape comprises shapes which can be described from lines (or
linear shapes) and circles (or circle arcs). They allow several operations:
the computation of buffer (set of points located less than a given
distance), and transformation using a circle inversion.
CirculinearDomain2D buffer(double dist)
- Computes the buffer of the shape, formed by the set of points located
at a distance from the shape that is lower or equal to d.
dist - the maximal distance between a point of the buffer and the
- the buffer of the shape
CirculinearShape2D transform(CircleInversion2D inv)
- Transforms the shape by a circle inversion. The result is still an
instance a CirculinearShape2D.
inv - the circle inversion
- the transformed shape