JavaGeom 0.11.1 released
JavaGeom 0.11.1 has been released on 2012.09.23.
This version is mainly consolidating the changes in interface and renaming introduced in 0.11.0, fixes some bugs and introduces some new features, and provides a more complete API documentation.
From the 0.11.0 release, many method and class names have been changed, resulting in a shorter and clearer API. Several new methods have also been added, and many bugs fixed. Among new features (from 0.11.0):
- SmoothCurve2D.normal(double) for computing the normal to a curve
- Domain2D.contours() for extracting the set of continuous boundary curves of a planar domain
- Separate implementation for Circle2D and Ellipse2D, reducing risks of bugs
- Separate implementation for PolyLine2D and LinearRing2D
- Several static methods have been added to Circle2D
- New methods to add, remove and modify vertices of polygons
The aim of JavaGeom is to provide methods to easily perform geometric computations, such as intersections of lines, clipping of polygons, transformation shapes, perimeter and area computations...